Cloud Security Essentials
Cloud computing is a very hot topic today. Most companies are already using the cloud or are planning to move a part or their full operations to the cloud. With this there comes serious responsibilities in the area of security and compliance to rules and regulations governing the data privacy and other concern of security such as the protection of proprietary information.
Therefore, what do you need to know before when making the plan to migrate to the cloud. If you are already in the process of migration what are the pitfalls you need to watch out for and how would you handle security and compliance in your cloud environment?
This workshop will provide you what you need to know to have a successful cloud security policy what your organization.
In this workshop our cloud security expert will take you through the building blocks of Cloud Security. Where you start? And what you need do right to successful migrate an organization to the cloud securely. Based on real life case study you will learn the following:
- Get an Introduction to cloud security based on real-life cloud security case study.
- Understand areas of cloud security such as:
- Cloud Infrastructure security
- Virtualisation (VM, Containers) security
- Cloud application Security
- Cloud Identity and Access management
- Create cloud application visibility and security orchestration.
- The Cloud Security Reference Architecture
- Securing cloud application
- Learn how to improve cloud security by using the Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
Understand how to build Cloud security program using the CSA Cloud
Who Should Attend
This workshop will IT Professionals, Experts & Consultants who are interested learning more about Cloud Security and would like to ger practical information about the exciting field of Cloud Security.